|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Quality

You should defiantly upload it somewhere else with better quality.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Nice idea. Perhaps the website.

TUNAWISH TUNAWISH

Hehe

Although it looks pretty simple and minimal, the animation was great and the end was cute. I love it.

Biggie Smalls Freestyle Biggie Smalls Freestyle

HAHAHA

I laughed my whole way through it. %#^ Yeah!

Happy Birthday Boom! Happy Birthday Boom!

Awesome

That is pure awesome haha. I really like the extreme high pitch girly voice you put in, makes it s much more funnier.
Graphics and blood where great.
My birthday is today so haha this make me happy.

Jaded989 responds:

happy birthday, mine was last friday :D

Android X-19 Android X-19

Wow Ending

Umm... the ending was pretty crappy. At the beggining I thought it would be an awesome Flash Series. You just killed it at the end. You did a great job of making everyone all hyped up at the beggining with the good graphics and action but the ending just killed everything. Sry man.

Xmas Valentine Xmas Valentine

:D

Wow dude. That was pretty good. Looks like you put alot of work into it. I enjoyed watching it. One of my favorites today.
GoodLuck :D

A tribute to Mario A tribute to Mario

MariO!

Umm it was alright. I think it wouldn't of made it to the portal doesnt look like to put to much work into it.

MedSeek Christmas E-Card MedSeek Christmas E-Card

Amazing

Wow that was very good. One of the best E-Cards I haveever seen.

Monkeys In Space Monkeys In Space

Bussiness Men!

Hah, man this was halarious. Nice job. It was like my best 5 mins or so wasted on watching NG Flash movies. Great Job man. Keep it up.

-------
BTW I stayed listened :D

Perspective XTC-06 Perspective XTC-06

CHAMPUS BACK!

Champu yay! You back. You have improved alot within your last Perspectives. Love it. lol. This is by far the bets one you made. I liked your first onethe most because it is the most confuzing one. This time the music was good. Went right with the song. PERFECT. I have you a 4 and a overall 10 on your Review.

Champu responds:

cool 4's are fun.. fore fore fore fore!.